Boost your conversion with a top-performing delivery process
Shipping is an essential part of your checkout. A whopping 61.8% of consumers say delivery is the most important part of the e-commerce experience. Today, customers not only want low shipping costs, but they also want to choose where, when and how a package is delivered. How can you as an online retailer meet these requirements?
In this whitepaper, we explain step by step how you can optimize your WooCommerce shipping process. You will learn, among other things:
- Why shipping is such an important part of the checkout
- What day-specific delivery means
- How to offer flexible shipping options
- How to process orders automatically
- How to set your shipping costs